Mushroom Pipeline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalUPDATE! Im pretty sure there will be no one here. ChatGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UPDATE! Im pretty sure there will be no one here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Retro Mario
Administrator
Administrator
Retro Mario

Male
Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2007-03-31

Friend Codes
Wii Code Wii Code: Name: | Code:

UPDATE! Im pretty sure there will be no one here. Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE! Im pretty sure there will be no one here.   UPDATE! Im pretty sure there will be no one here. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:47 am

As everybody who views might already know, this website is dead.
Me and few of my friends has put so much effort and time in this website and it kind of gave me a great nostalgic feel.

I was probably at the age of 14 then, and I am quite surprised in how well me and the team did with this website.
Makar, Chester, Johnny, Clueless, and other people who really made this site enjoyable, thank you.

Would I do this again? Yes, though as of now, I'm in a tough time of life and I am far too busy to do it alone. I can't be the only one who updates the site and such because I already have too much things to do on my plate.

What I am trying to tell you is that maybe we can start a new beginning, I've matured a lot since back then because its part of growing up. I hope you guys get this message, I would like to speak with you guys again. I will be on friendcodes.com, send me a message if your interested in helping me out.
As of now, I want to come up with new Ideas for a forum. Hopefully we can get back together and plan things out, for all of us. If you get this message please tell the others as well.

I'll be waiting for the message on friendcodes.com.
Also, I do get on Playstation 3 my ID is DaRK_PuLsE123, send me a message saying who you are, and then I'll add you.

From here on out, I'll be waiting, until next time. Cheers.
Back to top Go down

UPDATE! Im pretty sure there will be no one here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mushroom Pipeline-
Jump to: