Mushroom Pipeline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalMushroom Kingdom RPG ChatGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mushroom Kingdom RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chester
Goomba
Goomba

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Mushroom Kingdom RPG Empty
PostSubject: Mushroom Kingdom RPG   Mushroom Kingdom RPG Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:12 am

Meta_Knight and John will continue the RPG without me... I'm afriad I can't be active here anymore, because I'm moderator of too many forums...

Ok, heres the starting point (I'm not that god of a storyline maker).

Sonic, DarkFox, and Meta_Knight were just walking around until they met up with Luigi who was yelling and running at the same time (Which is not a good combination). Luigi cried to Sonic about there being an "Evil" man behind him...
It turned out to be DarkPit, the newest member of MarioHounds (The name of the team that goes and defeats Bowser and his friends over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.) DarkPit was ready to fight anything that got in his way...

Later on in the day... The sirens went off and it was time the MarioHounds did some good.

The MarioHound members rushed to the bank as they saw bowser.

NOW THE RPG STARTS... (Remember, only act as your character, which is the person you made in the sign ups. John, Meta_Knight and I can only control the enemies.)

Sonic was ready to fight as he curled up into a ball ready to spin at Bowser, until the fat moster brought out a steel baseball bat, ready to swing at anyone that got in his way.
Back to top Go down

Mushroom Kingdom RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mushroom Pipeline-
Jump to: